Sunday, April 11, 2010

wonderful blog awards

Ok, I admit it--I've been a bad blogger. :(
I was given the beautiful blogger award twice and the lovely blog award as well and I have yet to reply to them and pass them forward. I apologize!!! So I'm going to do it now!! :)

First of all, thank you Megan from Nerd Nest and Sal from Love Quirky for giving me the beautiful blogger award!!! You gals rock (and if you haven't started following their blogs yet, you should!!!)

7 Facts about me:
-In high school I was apart of drama and went to districts and states for my monologues


- I hated the beach until I was about 17 (I've lived in FL close to the beach all my life, mind you)

- I've never changed my major (yet it's still taking me about 5 years to complete my college education)

- I love salsa and ketchup but hate tomatoes

- I get cold easily

- I get restless with things easily (I'm constantly rearranging or decorating my place)

- I have a difficult time saying out loud to people that I'm upset (my friends get really annoyed with me cause I won't just come out and talk about why I'm upset, even though it's obvious--I can'rt hide my feelings well).



The bloggers I give this award to:
Stefany at throughmyeyes (who just so happens to also be my sister-in-law :)
Courtney at youwillwontyou
Katie at unkamama
Katie at punkprojects
Laura at discocheese
Tiffany at iamrenesdaughter
Liz at evphotochic
Cat at nowoodenspoons
Amber at hoot-n-annie
Danielle at sometimesweet
Erin at mywaythistime
Alexa at curlywiggles
Margot at unblogevable
Lindsay at pixiesandbears
Sarah at contentlyconsistentlychaotic

And of course the wonderful ladies that nominated me, Megan and Sal!!!


The Rules:

if you choose to accept the award you must

- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
- Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
- Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
- Contact your nominations and let them know they’ve won.


I was given this awesome award by the lovely Lindsay over at pixiesandbears
The ladies I nominate:
Lehua at heartonmysleeve-lehua
Janel at runwithscissors
Allison at abiteofallison
Silje at littlebirdcrafts
Lauren at thelittlethingswedo
Naomi at rockstardiaries
Megan at nerdnest
Sal at lovequirky
Leighann at frecklednest

Roxy at grrfesity
Keiko at keikolynn

Rachel at smileandwave
Erin at erinsunday
Mara at mlovesm
Emily at divinechaos

The rules:
One Lovely blog" award you need to:

~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
~Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
~Contact your nominations and let them know they've won



Have a happy monday and see yall later with my list of "5 things i love monday"!!!!
lovelove,
kellie

11 comments:

janel. said...

You are sooo sweet for nominating me :)
Thank you love!
xo
janel

naomi megan. said...

thanks for nominating me! so sweet of you!!! xoxo

Jamie said...

Great links! New blogs to check out! Yay!!! =)
Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

Courtney said...

Aww thanks! This is just what I need to kick my ass and award people the one I got from Lindsay AND you now! Thanks for the push in the right direction!

Curlywiggles said...

Thanks soooo much! :)

my name is lauren. said...

thanks for the blog award. you are so sweet!

oh...and i get cold really easily too!

xo
{Lauren}

Mama Ventura said...

Hey Kellie!

I got my letter and the cutie journal on Saturday. It seriously made my day, thank you sooooo much. I can't wait to start writing in the journal. I am going to email you today about the super secret idea you had.

Thank you so much for the blog award. You are the best!

Mama Ventura said...

Hey Kellie!

I got my letter and the cutie journal on Saturday. It seriously made my day, thank you sooooo much. I can't wait to start writing in the journal. I am going to email you today about the super secret idea you had.

Thank you so much for the blog award. You are the best!

Cat said...

Thanks for the award sweetie!! :) Yes, I remember Devon S hahaha, I think he played in Casper?

xoxo,
Cat

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

cat- yes he did!! lol i can't believe i blanked on his name though. my younger self would be soo pissed. haha

katie-yay so glad you got it. and i'll be looking out for the email ;)

Tiffany said...

Thank you, thank you cute Kellie!! :) You are the sweetest! Thank you for thinking of me! :)