Friday, September 28, 2007

Yesterday was......eh. I think I hit bottom- realizing that things need to be different. Or at least my outlook on the things in my life need to be different.
I tried to play the keyboard... I remember nothing.
I tried to do homework, but couldn't concentrate.
I felt sick at work.
I had no clue as to what I was doing at work (yet they still expected me to do it without fully explaining to me what to do).
I was hating classes and freaking out about if I should be a teacher-- or better yet CAN be one.
Got into a kinda fight with a good friend.
Went for a drive and had a long talk with Someone I needed to catch up with.

Today has been better.
I got to observe a classroom and it reaffirmed that I love kids and WANT to teach.
My class was cut short.
I got to hang out with a friend.
I bought posters (and my room is feeling complete).
I got starbucks.
My orientation was cut short!!!
I have the option of going to England to teach for a few weeks right before I graduate, I just have to keep my grades up and work my butt off.... (dunno how that will work out).
Tonight I get to hang out with a friend I have missed and haven't been able to see in awhile.


Ending thought (that I got in a sappy e-mail, but it has a point):
Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

No comments: