Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a week.

Thursday I started interning at a new elementary school. I'm in a third grade class for math and science (my worst subjects). Should be an interesting semester. Then we had our first flag football game. We lost....horribly, but at least we had fun. My parents even suprised me and showed up for the game. I have to say, I don't think I've ever been so happy to see them.
Yesterday the girls and I went tubing near Gainesville. It was the most beautiful day and even the drive made me happy. However, the mosquitos attacked viciously and left their 23 marks on me to remind me.
Then today Leigh and I went to Orlando to Universal. So much fun. I love roommate bonding time. And then we rushed home to make football practice.

Things have been crazy and I barely get ANY sleep anymore. But I suppose that it's worth it.

No comments: