Monday, August 6, 2012

classroom progress

Some pictures from my classroom on my first day there. Before I even rearranged the desks or put my things away. It's a bit empty, but I can't wait for all the progress I'm going to make (and have already started).


 Today, my parents came with me to help me spruce up my room and get things done. They helped me put up my 3-D glow in the dark solar system, and other things. So far my room is coming along nicely and hopefully I'll have a good amount done before I go to teacher planning next week!

So exciting!!!
-kellie

PS- all photos on my instagram feed: kelzify!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Wow... this post blows my mind. We're so growing up. This is literally the first moment I've realized this...

Chelsea said...

Ahhhh this is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! :D

Cashout said...

Unless you are a shut-in and you hate the television, everyone has bound to watch some form of entertainment on the TV.  Be it cartoons, dramas, soap operas, or what-have-you, we have all watched something on TV.  Like everything else, Goths have a common ground and choice of certain movies and shows that air.  Some shows popular, some not so remembered. One legend has it that the police diver who was brought into help with the recovery, after spending a day pulling out bodies, breaks down in hysterics and is driven mad. 2002.On grassland bird conservation in the Northeast. If that’s your mission today, then I’ve got quite the round-up for you. Before they latch onto the walls of the host’s digestive system, tapeworms pass through a larval stage.