Sunday, March 24, 2013

spring break



Spring break is finally here!!! While I'm a little sad not to be going to work tomorrow to see my students, I am grateful for the break to recharge. With that being said, I (as always) have a list of things to do. Of course this go around, most of them are fun. So my Spring Break to do list:

Take Chloe to the dog park
read lots of Gone With the Wind (I've really gotten into it and I can't believe I've never read it before)
get crafty
go thrift store shopping (maybe to further help my crafty time) 
hang out by the pool
sleep in some
lunch date with my mom
hang out with good friends
update some things on the blog
take some pictures
take Chloe to the vet to get meds
take Chloe to get trimmed
get all my bills out of the way
cook dinner every free night we're home
exercise...and hopefully go to my friend's gym to try a new class


-k

No comments: