Thursday, February 20, 2014

my last post .....here

I've been contemplating for a long time moving on from this blog or just giving up blogging entirely. However, I finally decided that I enjoy blogging too much to cut it out of my life, but it did need a change. This place has been the home to 1,060 posts and numerous years. I've shared a lot on here, which is why I won't be deleting it.

I am excited to share my new blog with yall (in case you haven't already stumbled upon it). I plan on keeping some things the same, but giving it more of an updated and mature feel, which I just didn't think I could do here. I hope you visit the new blog. It's still a work in progress, but I'm looking forward to what it will eventually become.

You can visit me here....Polka Dots and Photographs

xoxoxo, kellie

2 comments:

Tom Williams said...

I m so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing

Clipping solutions said...

Perfect piece of work you have done, this site is really cool with fantastic info.
clipping path service

Background Removal Service
raster to vector conversion service