Monday, April 28, 2008

last day






Friday was my last day interning at the elementary school I've been working at all semester. It was sad, I really did grow fond of the students and teachers. It was an amazing experience that taught me so much and I hated that I had to leave....
And I seriously thought I was going to cry when the students all made me notes and drew me pictures saying goodbye and telling me that they would miss me.
I think after this semester I know more than ever that this is what I want and where I want to go in life. I have been questioning my choices and my goals for life for so long, but events like this help to remind me of what matters and what I want. And what I want is still the same as when I was five years old. I want to be a teacher.

1 comment:

KatieSue said...

Awwww those notes and drawings are so cute! You are going to be a great teacher. :) Good luck in finals. See you Wednesday, Saturday, and best of all...Monday!!!! :)