Monday, July 28, 2008

losing control

Ashley forwarded me this video. It's amazing! I've watched it about 4 times today.... It's kinda long, but I think it's COMPLETELY worth it.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5

"her friends don't understand her,
she's a question without answers,
who feels like falling apart.
She knows, she's so much more than worthless,
but she needs to find her purpose,
she wonders what she did to deserve this and..
She's calling out to you, this is a call; this is a call out, '
Cause every time I fall down,
I reach out to you,
and I'm losing all control now,
and my hazard signs are all out,
I'm asking you, to show me what this life is all about.

They say someone out there sees us,
Well if you're real then save me Jesus,
cause I've been here for far too long.
I wasn't meant to feel alone."


---the song lyrics and the video kind of align with how I've been feeling. But the truth is, I know I'm not the only one feeling like that. And I know that I am more than this.
Baby steps.
With Him all things are possible. (Philippians 4:13)

No comments: