Tuesday, April 21, 2009

monday, monday

Another week. Finals week.
So far I've.....
-completed 2 papers (1 to go)
-had 1 exam (1 to go)
-had 1 doctor's appointment (3-4 to go)
-consumed too much coffee
-stayed up way to late to finish last minute assignments
-been attacked by one leaping spider (yes leaping)
-watched one scary movie that I don't think I've ever screamed louder at. No wonder my neighbors hate us.....

I can't wait for the weekend and the freedom it is going to bring with it.

The only thing I dread now are the summer classes I had to sign up for last minute. I can deal with the two 3 hour classes, but a 7 hour Friday science methods class?!?!?!? Come on. If anything, that will be the death of me. Here's to needing a hard drink in a few months in celebration of the true end to school and a good, long break!!! I can't wait.

Oh yes, and 22 is right around the corner. Ek.

No comments: