Thursday, April 9, 2009

mae day

So for just one minute, I'm going to be bitter...
Pretty much everyone in this city has tomorrow (Good Friday) off from work. Schools are out, even the court house is closed. But our law office?? Nope. I still have to work. Now of course there are some good sides of this. 1-less traffic in the morning so it won't take over a half an hour to get into the office. 2-im getting paid. But with all the school stuff coming to an end, I need more time to work on the never-ending pile of papers, lessons and studying that I have to do. Therefore, it's perhaps a little understandable that I'm somewhat peeved today, knowing I have to wake up at 6 tomorrow morning (ok, it's gonna be 7, let's face it) and work. Bleh.

Well here's to chugging down the rest of my coffee so I can finish the homework I am currently putting off so I can go to dinner and watch the office with some friends. :) While listening to Carole King and Mae all the while. :)

Happy early Friday those of you lucky enough to have it off! Get some sun for me! And maybe a drink for me too.

No comments: