Wednesday, August 28, 2013

links galore!!

Yup, the post with all the awesome links!!!!
Enjoy!

This is one of my all-time favorite places in Jacksonville! Gluten free cupcakes and vegan donuts (plus they're amazing!!)

This online store just opened! And one of my favorite parts? The rings!

Turn your i-phone into a projector. And the supplies can be found in your own home!!

If you're a dog owner (or just love dogs) you'll love these hilarious photos!

And speaking of dogs....this video cracks me up every time I watch it!!!

Theses guest rooms are amazing! I want my bedroom to look like one of these!

I love her blog, and this video is one of my favorites of hers!

32 reasons why Robert Downey, Jr. is amazing.

Movie facts (or stories) but pretty interesting!

Did you see the VMAs the other night?? If not, you missed out on JT's amazing performance and Miley Cyrus' scary one. (Even Will Smith's family seemed to think so.) But here is the complete list of winners!!

Chalkboard diy ideas!

I'm already a huge fan of oreos (how could you not be) but a list of 50 desserts you can make with oreos???? Amazing!

I am totally and completely in love with this blog and this blog!! Oh and this fashion blog  and this fashion blog too!!

No comments: