Sunday, December 9, 2007

Merry Christmas to myself

So Dani and I finally did it.... we got our tattoos. Another goal accomplished. Mine is a little small and plain, but I think I'm going to add more to it. I really want to add a Bible verse. I was thinking Deuteronomy 31:6. "So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you. "

Tonight, Leigh, my parents and I went to the Xmas concert at Crossroads. It has started to put me in the Christmas spirit. Although I can't believe it is around the corner.... But I am determined to make this one a good one. I want it to be more about my family and friends than about buying gifts. I want it to be more about Jesus than about me and what I want.

No comments: