Monday, November 2, 2009

ain't no party like a costume party

I didn't get many things done from my to do list, which is a little disappointing. Especially because I wasn't able to build a fort. (insert sad face with a tear). HA!
However, I did have a great weekend. I got to spend a lot of time with friends laughing, reliving old memories and making some amazing new ones.

Here are some pictures from Halloween.












And of course when not in costume, I wore this cute little headband I bought. Thanks Megan and Jake! I love it soooo much. I think I'm gonna have to buy some for every holiday! :)


What did you do for Halloween?? Don't forget to post pictures or links to pictures. I wanna see costumes!!! :)
<3 kel

2 comments:

Allison said...

Your costume turned out so well!! It looked like you had a really great time- and you were cute as well! :D

I was a pink lady- and I had an AMAZING Halloween.
http://abiteofallison.blogspot.com/2009/11/best-halloween-ever.html

Unknown said...

Ahhh! You make a gorgeous Audrey! You're rocking that headband too!!!