Wednesday, December 30, 2009

'tis the season

I must admit, I had a very lovely Christmas break. It was somewhat quiet (with most of my friends being away) but I had a chance to hang out with my parents, which is always nice.
There were a few not-so-great things including being sick, having a panic attack while Christmas shopping, and some suprising conversations that I wasn't exactly prepared for; however, all in all it was a good one filled with these:

bingles...soooo good and so difficult to find. my mom and step-dad managed to find several boxes for me though. :) so yummy

my first pair of toms (thanks to my mom). they are incredibly comfy. i never want to take them off!!


And I also got a few movies....



500 days of Summer from my friend Jeff. I love this movie. Besides the fact that I have a girl crush on Zooey (yes, haha first name basis, or is it that I just can't ever spell her last name??) but her style is wonderful, Cameron (also first name basis) is a great actor and I love that it's not another chick flick!!!





I bought this one for me. :) I love the hangover---such a good movie, i laugh until i cry everytime!!
I hope yall had a wonderful Christmas (or Hanukah)!!!
Much love and Happy New Year!!!! Stay safe.
lovelovelove,
kel

5 comments:

Allison said...

I've never tried those before.. but they look delicious! :D And TOMS are amazing. Just- amazing.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your Christmas!

Lindsay said...

Those bingles look delicious!! Glad you had a great Christmas!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Jeff said...

Hell yeah Bingles!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

allison-- you HAVE to try them, if you can find them. If you can't I'll even send you some (that's how good they are!!!)

my name is lauren. said...

glad you had a great christmas!

i've wanted toms forever, but always seem to forget to buy some when i have spare moolah. i may have to spend a bit of my christmas money on them :).