Monday, May 2, 2011

4 days away


It's May, which means that my birthday is only days away (4, if you include today...but who's counting).
I've been thinking about what to do for my birthday this year. Since my birthday is Cinco de Mayo (or Cinco de Kellie as I like to call it) most tend to celebrate it by going out. I have no clue what I want to do though. Stay in? Go out? BBQ by the pool?
Any suggestions? What would be something you'd want to do for yours? I'm so out of ideas and close to just skipping it altogether....

kel

10 comments:

cuppy said...

I hope you got the birthday card I sent you ♥

My bday is Saturday & I'm not sure what to do either.

xoxoxo

Liliana said...

hahaha my bday is 5 de mayo too! yay! :D hope you have an awesome day!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay for May birthdays!! I truly believe May is the BEST month to have a birthday. :)

Leigh said...

hey =) wish i could be there for your 24th! big day! why don't you treat yourself - get a manicure, got to the beach, nice dinner, movie and some tarimisu <3

Danelle said...

Ooohwee! I never know what to do for my birthday, but going out is always nice. Dinner?? Dancing?? Definitely have a huge slice of cake. :) Happy early birthday!

Jenn said...

Happy early birthday, blog friend! :)

Tiffany said...

Ooooo!! Happy early Birthday beautiful Kellie!! I can't wait to hear what you do to celebrate! :) Enjoy every minute!

kir said...

MAY FLOWERS! forgot about cinco de mayo...gotta get on that. xx

Danielle Dadamo said...

NEED YOUR ADDRESS! Email it to me at danisuicidaphoto@aol.com

~Danielle

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

thanks everyone!
and leigh- i wish that you could be here too!!!!