Monday, June 20, 2011

52 lists in 52 weeks// week 3

First off, I wanted to share with yall a link to listography (online version of Kerry Smith's books)....which is amazing!!! Here's my own.
Let me know if you make one too!!!

So now for this week's list....... (in honor of Father's Day):
"Things I learned from my dad"
If you don't have a father figure in your life, then make a list of what you learned from another parent figure in your life. I think it's important to remember what our parents/guardians have taught us and since my dad passed away 10 years ago, making a list like this also helps me to keep his memory alive, especially on a sad day like Father's Day.

Here's my list:


I asked Steven what his list was and I liked it so much I wanted to share it too:
-work ethic
-humor
-what I need to do to one day be a good dad
-how to play cards

So what's your list???



4 comments:

Geri said...

I must be psychic...I did a blog post with a list about the things I learned from my Dad yesterday, but I'll make them into a pretty list today and post them again!

humel said...

I wasn't sure at first how I was going to do this one (complicated situation) but I had a sudden brainwave and not only am I really pleased with my list I've also added another technique to my repertoire :)

Vic said...

Thanks for this - my father also passed away and its nice to be able to remember in such a positive way.

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. My {step}father passed away 9 years ago this month right before Father's Day. It always makes it a little harder.