Thursday, June 16, 2011

inspiration thursday (dream home exterior)

Lately I've been bored out of my mind, and unable to sleep. So, I've taken up trying to look up different styles for my "dream home". I want to redo my condo, but I'm not entirely sure how or what to do that matches what both the boy and I want. So for now.... I guess I'm just daydreaming of different things.
So, I figured why not share some of my eye candy with yall?
Enjoy :)





xoxo
kel

PS....if you have any home inspiration ideas or links, post em!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these photos are beautiful!
I often daydream about what my future house should look like too!
I don't know where I found it, but I found a Tumblr a few weeks back that has pretty pictures of homes on, most of it is interior images, but there might be some exterior shots too
http://sweethomestyle.tumblr.com/
heres the link if your interested xx