Thursday, March 1, 2012

265 (february)













And that was my month, in a jist.
Ski trip, smooties, fixing broken purses, a new shirt, more red lipstick, lots of working, new shoes, drinking around the world, girls trip, cd swap, spider bite on my face, hanging out with lots of awesome friends, finding cute baby items for my prego friend, having my car die on me, getting sick, and getting better.

I can't believe it's already March!!! Wonder what all is in store for me for this month......

xoxo
kel

(ps to follow my instagram feed, follow me at kelzify)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super fun recap! I recognize the photo of the song list! Still loving the CD you sent! :)

Erynn said...

Awwwwwhhhh the little toms are ah-dorable!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I love red lipstick. I need to wear it more often.