Saturday, March 17, 2012

st. pattys day (friends & a maternity shoot)


Happy St. Patty's Day yall!!

So far mine has consisted of a photo shoot for my friend (officially announcing her pregnancy/son's name), editing photos, hanging out with friends, starbucks, my first st patty's day milkshake from mcdonalds, and lots of basketball (let's go Kentucky!!!)

Since I owe my friend her pictures before posting them, I'm only sharing a few "behind the scenes" photos. But after editing all 301 today, I cannot wait to share them with her and then here. Not that I consider myself a great photographer by any means, but it's such a fun hobby and I was so glad I could do this for my friends. It doesn't hurt that my friend is incredibly gorgeous and great in front of the camera....

So beware....lots of photos to come soon!

But until then.........


Happy St. Patty's from Steven and I!

-kel

No comments: