Thursday, September 5, 2013

lamp inspiration

Last year I bought 2 lamps at a garage sale with the purpose of using them in my classroom. However, they were ugly and I decided that I needed to do something to revamp them before putting them up in my room. Weeks went by, then months and I had some ideas, but just nothing I really wanted in mind still. Those stupid lamps are finally in my classroom this year, but they still are not restyled. Nope- they are just as is in my room.

So I decided that I needed to do some inspiration research to try and find cute ideas to steal. The thing is, I'm not sure how much time and money I want to invest in these. Or even what style to go with.

But here is what I've come across so far..... any suggestions???


1. jennie and jett lamp     2. whatever blog lamp   3.under the sycamore tree lamp
4. design sponge lamp     5. sisal shade lamp        6. sew dang cute lamp
7. doily covered lamp      8. button shade (no link found)

-kel

1 comment:

Melanie said...

These are so cute! I like #4 and #6...
I LOVE lamp DIYs...Let me know how these turn out! :)