Wednesday, September 25, 2013

life lately

 
 So life lately has been insane. Even weird. And sad. But there's been some good too. (Could I get any more vague?)
School has been busy and some stressful, but I'm taking it day by day and praying more. And some of my kids are the sweetest and make me smile (see the last photo).
This past weekend I got a phone call from family in Alabama, telling me my aunt, who has been struggling with her health, passed away. It was a hard thing to hear, especially since our family is already so small and we use to be so close. The funeral is this coming weekend, and while I'm glad I will get the chance to pay my respects, I'm also a bundle of emotions about it as well.....
And the good? It's not my news, but I'm so very happy for my friends. One is getting married this Friday!!!!! And the other found out she's pregnant (hence the 2 bouquets of flowers photo above).
And then there's the rest.....fantasy football, trying out a costume for Chloe, getting new classroom books for my students to read, flowers and cards from my friends and co-worker friends, photoshoots and great news: my first paid photoshoot in a couple of weekends!!!!

And that's been my life. Ups and downs, goods and bads. As is life I suppose.
-kel

No comments: