Tuesday, January 12, 2010
fact tuesday (v.1)
If I'm going to be honest, I have to admit that I have been thinking of what to write for this post all day. I kept thinking of little funny or cutesy things I could share about myself and then thought, "really, who would want to read this??"
Then I started thinking about my notebook of lists... I love it. It has random lists in it, with tabs (made from mini post-its). I try to carry it everywhere so that I can always add to my current lists or make new ones. It's probably a little weird, but I just am that much of an organization freak. I think that for future posts, I'll probably share some things from it, but I figured sharing that I have such a notebook to begin with is probably enough to share for one post.... just so yall dont think I'm too ocd or anything. However, I will share my lists....get ready!!
-things i love
-things to look up (most likely online)
-things to get or buy
-random facts about me (which I will most likely end up sharing in my tuesday posts!)
- things that make me happy
- songs I need to get my hands on!
- things to try (starbucks drinks, new foods, etc)
- photoshoot ideas
- quotes my friends say that i want to add to our quote book (yup, i actually have made 3 books full of quotes from my friends, its soo great when i need to cheer myself up!)
- bible verses i love and stick out to me
- book quotes that stick out or that i really love
- attributes that i want my "perfect" guy to have
- my beliefs
- things to do/places to visit
- things my dream house would have
- my bucket list, list of goals for the coming year, and sometimes my goals for the current month
- things i want to change about myself
- my guilty pleasures
Well there you have it.
Do you make any fun/interesting/random lists?? Please share!!