Tuesday, September 28, 2010

dear florida

Dear Florida,

Home to amazing cities such as Miami, Fort Lauderdale (and Las Olas), Orlando, Jacksonville, Pensacola, Key West, Naples, Tampa and so on.
and spring breakers!

Miami necklace found here

jacksonville necklace found here

and beautiful homes like this:
and celebrities

and insanely fun theme parks like universal, islands of adventure, busch gardens, wet and wild, disneyworld, epcot, animal kingdom, sea world......


and the most incredible sunsets ever (or at least in my opinion)

and the most gorgeous beaches



and home to the gators, noles, hurricanes, heat, panthers, dolphins, marlins, lightening, rays, ice pilots, jaguars, and my favorite: ospreys!!!....

you are my favorite state. maybe i'm a bit biased and perhaps this is the only state i've ever called home...but still. sunshine state, you hold my heart. while i may sometimes complain (or more than sometimes) about your humidity, hurricanes, rainy summer weather, heat, and lack of winter, i do adore you. you are home.
love always,
me
found here
found here
found here
found here
found here
found here
found here
sooooooo....... your turn
What's your favorite and/or home state?
found here

found here
xoxoxo
kel

11 comments:

ty said...

this makes me miss st. pete :)

Keisha Rae said...

My home state: Oklahoma/New Mexico. I lived in New Mexico till I was 12 then moved to Oklahoma. My FAVORITE state? California. Hands Down

Leigh said...

i <3 florida

Everybody here has heard of it, but most people have gone to California... stupid californians..

Anonymous said...

Adorbs. Love this! :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

Oh I have lived here my entire life... I love it but not THIS much :P Florida beaches have my heart (& St Aug)

Jenny☮ said...

Florida is the bomb-dot-com.
I've lived there my entire life.
However, I can do w/o the humidity and 100 degree summer days, and the rain, and hurricanes. :)

Amanda said...

You probably won't get this answer a lot, but my home state of Virginia is my all time favorite state. This state has so much history, and a lot of what our country was founded on began in VA. Not to mention it's beautiful!

krystal said...

Ohhh you got it right! Love Florida. =)

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I would love to go to Disney World some day!
I will always be a Texas girl! =)

Annie @ Wattlebird said...

I am going on vacation to Florida next week! So excited :)

sarah {on the brightside...} said...

i am a true Colorado girl!! it's my favorite state & where i have lived since i was 2!!! :)