Thursday, September 23, 2010

day 22 of 30 days of me

day 22- what makes you different from everyone else:

I honestly have never understood the term "normal" when it comes to describing people. What is "normal" and who defines it? My personal opinion is that there is no such thing- it's crap. Everyone is different and everyone has their quirks. I love that no one is exactly alike, that we are all different (and also similar) from each other.

So some uniqueness about me:
-i'm always always cold (so i always have a jacket on!)

-i talk in my sleep. in fact, sometimes i'll hold conversations with people (via rea life or phone) and i won't remember a thing, because i was actually asleep

-i refuse to eat the first or last of anything. i also hate being first in line for food


what are some of your quirks??? i'd love to hear em :)

lovelove,
kel

4 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

omg! that one about you talking in your sleep, that's so me. I'm that way every now and then. There was one time I was sleep talking on the phone with one of the guys I used to like and I unconsciously told him I liked him. Yikes!

Kristen said...

I used to be cold all the time... then I got sick, and had my thyroid removed... and now I'm always burning up.

I agree- no such thing as normal. But that's a good thing. The quirks make us all unique. I have lots of them- too many to list. But I'm working on sharing them here and there on my blog :)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Haha I LOVE that you talk in your sleep! I do too, but it's just nonsense. I used to sleep walk ALL the time too.

Lauren said...

I can't eat dessert with a spoon, only a fork.
I can't have anyone stick their finger in my belly button.