Friday, February 18, 2011

fill in the blank friday


This week I just had to participate. :) I've followed the awesome blog of Lauren's for some time and I just love her fill in the blank posts, so here it is. (ps photo is her's as well).

1. I am a girl, Christian, student, teacher, sister, friend, girlfriend, aunt, niece, cousin, youth director, a blogger, an internet junkie, crafter, among many things.....

2. The bravest thing I've ever done was travel to Europe with a group I barely knew. (It was a study abroad course and I had only known my classmates for 2 weeks before we left.)

3. I feel prettiest when in the morning, when I finish getting ready for the day....it's fresh and I feel confident about facing the day ahead.

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is all the things I have left to do. I am constantly making lists in my head about all my to do lists (yes, I have multiple).

5. My favorite meal in the entire world is my mom's home chicken and dumplings (or the kind from Crackel Barrel).

6. The way to my heart is by going out of your way to show me you care.

7. I would like to always be someone my parents are proud of.


Okay and yes I am aware of the weird font change....sometimes blogger, I really wish I understood you better.
xoxo
kel

No comments: