Monday, July 18, 2011

5 loves on monday

Another Monday....already! I've been spending mine on stumbleupon and cuddling with my pup Aubrey while watching some tv..... I need to get my butt moving though and work on sending out more job applications and trying to find a roommate. (oy- sometimes I don't enjoy being an adult). But first, my Monday list (just a little something to make Monday less daunting). Enjoy!!!!


1. detox smoothies...... awesome sounding smoothie drinks to help get a flatter tummy, healthier skin, energy, etc. totally worth checking out!


2. this one minute peanut butter cake, yum!



3. tetris! im addicted and ive been playing tons of it on facebook lately too, haha


4. this diy




5. a new favorite wedding site

xoxo
kel

1 comment:

Oh, My Darling said...

I'm intrigued by the idea of a detox smoothie.