Sunday, July 3, 2011

52 lists in 52 weeks// week 5

Hey all!
Week 5 of 52 lists challenge.
I have to say, as I've looked at the links and our flickr page, I am so blown away by everyone's creativity. I haven't been this inspired in a while. Thank you for sharing your awesome work and participating in this with me!!

Now, the 5th list.....
A waiting list of books.
Whether you have books on your amazon or books and noble wish list, a list in your mind from recommendations, or books on your shelves at home, this is the time to list them all. I think I have about a million books that I want to currently read, and the list (luckily) only keeps growing. By writing them down I feel like I can keep a better list of what I want to read and even in what order. I figured that this would also be a good way to share some lists with each other, just in time for summer reading!!

So go for it.... list your books. (And I'll be back with mine later!)

kel


*** EDIT****



6 comments:

Ames and Tash said...

A great topic! I have just posted mine :) Ames

Geri said...

Just posted mine on my blog and on flickr!

Marta said...

Here are mine!

http://miss-raspberry.blogspot.com/2011/07/5-books-id-love-to-read.html

*krystyn* said...

This will be an easy one for me...I have a "to-read" list a mile long!! Love it!!

Mrs A said...

Somehow i missed a couple of weeks, but im back! I hope you like my little collection, now im off to visit the others! Thanks again for the linky!

Heather Lilac said...

I created a Summer Reading List for myself in anticipation of summer break not too long ago in one of my art journals....so rather than writing a new list (because I'm still in the process of reading all those books!) I thought I'd share the link to a photo of that list on my blog:

http://lilacluna.blogspot.com/2011/05/inspiration.html

(hmmm....don't actually know how to link it, but that's the address....)

I love getting book ideas from others! What a fun list idea!