Sunday, September 4, 2011

52 lists in 52 weeks// week 14 (a GIANT happy birthday list for the world's greatest boyfriend!!!)

Today is my boyfriend's birthday.
So, I figured this week's list should definitely have something to do with it.
The list for this week:
Write a list of wonderful qualities that someone you love possesses.
Sometimes it's great to remind not only yourself but those you love why you love them.

My list:
The wonderful qualities of my amazing, loving boyfriend......

kind-hearted
understanding
great listener
motivated
fun to be with
funny and makes me constantly laugh
loves me for me
loves sports (yea this is definitely a PLUS)
strong
witty
loves his family
always there for his friends
my best friend
a good cook
supportive
smart
handsome
thoughtful
romantic
loves kids
nice to everyone around him
takes care of me

And while I could name a million more things..... I don't wanna be too gushy here. I do think think that actually writing out this list (and adding to it) would be a good gift though...hint hint. hehe
Can't wait to read about your loved ones either in the flickr group or on your blogs!!!

xoxo
kel




1 comment:

Danielle Dadamo said...

I did a list similar to this one as a gift to David back in 2008. I gave it to him on Christmas Eve when we were out to dinner at this fancy restaurant in NYC. Next thing I knew...he was on one knee! Definitely will post the list in an upcoming blog.

XOXO,
Danielle