Maybe I am the only one, but sometimes it's really hard to stay creative and inspired. I hate reaching that point though, so I have tried to find ways of getting out of my uninspired funk. I even made a list of things to do/see/watch to help myself stay inspired, and figured sharing what I've come up with and what other creative souls have created would be an awesome list to share. Plus, I really wanna know what yall do!! So this week's list:
List 17: Ways to stay creative and inspired.
- visit inspirational blogs you already follow
- try to go outside your normal blogsphere and find new inspirational blogs to read as well
- try sites like weheartit.com, pinterest.com, flickr.com, or craftgawker.com
- if you have a smart phone, look around at some inspiring apps, like instagram or twitter
- make lists of things you love, want to try, inspire you, etc.
- keep a binder full of clippings, pictures, etc from magazines or other sources that inspire you and go back to them for creativity
- explore new music (or favorite tunes) that get you in the mood to create
- watch fun and colorful movies that get your mind thinking in a different way (I tend to watch Marie Antoinette or Across the Universe)
- craft with your friends and try to get some inspiration from them
- go window shopping and see what catches your eye and figure out a way to let it inspire you
(love the first one on the list!!)
found on pinterest.com
found at pinterest.com
Elsie's list found here.
Oh and watch the video found on this blog post as well:
Now it's your turn. And I seriously can't wait to see what yall's lists say!!
Don't forget to link up your blog posts and/or add your lists to our flickr group!