I found an awesome recipe online and decided to make my own version of it. Surprisingly, it turned out amazing. Therefore, I'm sharing. Enjoy!
Apple Glazed Chicken:
-2 cups apple juice
-1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
-1/3 tbsp nutmeg
- 1/3 tbsp cloves (optional for extra flavor)
-2/3 cup maple syrup
-1 apple, sliced
-2/3 pieces of chicken
1. Bring apple juice to a boil, adding in spices, maple syrup, and apple slices. You may also add pecans now if youre going to use them.
2. Pre-heat oven to 375.
3. Keep at a medium-high heat for about 10 minutes.
4. Put chicken at the bottom of a oven-safe bowl.
5. Once apple juice mixture is finished, add it to the chicken. Make sure chicken is well covered.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is done.
Ready to eat!
Hope you like it as much as we did!