Sunday, February 12, 2012

52 lists in 52 weeks// week 37

currently:

listening: to the history channel
eating: just finished eating some blueberries and snow caps (weirdest combo i know)
drinking: water
wearing: my new "monster german weiner"shirt from european street, target sweater and pj pants (cause my jeans are drying)

feeling: rested. content.
weather: cold!!!!!
wanting: a puppy. like really bad!!
needing: to get dinner ready soon.
thinking: about baby shower planning
enjoying: time with my favorite guy. and soon with one of my good friends


It's a short list, but a fun one this week (aren't they all though)? That is if you are addicted/obsessed with lists like I am.

You're turn!

PS- check out my pinterest list board!

xoxo
kellie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a cute one!

brlracincwgrl said...

I was just thinking about doing this exact list, found it on Pinterest!

Happy Sunday!