Tuesday, February 7, 2012

cd swap (LAST chance) + diy cd cases

In case you missed the whole cd swap post, you can see it here.

Since I decided to extend the sign up date (to this Friday, Feb 11th) I figured I might as well share some awesome diy projects I found via pinterest to help you decorate a little bit. I have to admit, some of these ideas I've been drooling over for awhile, just hoping to get a chance to try them out.

So if you have (or even if you haven't) emailed me yet about joining, here are some awesome diy cd cases and books for you to try.


above diy steps found here.



above diy instructions found here.



above instructions found here (one of my new favorite blogs, by the way!!)



above instructions found at abeautifulmess (written by promise, an amazing blogger!!)



above tutorial found here



above book steps found here



above cd book instructions found here



above cd cover found here (but no link with instructions, sorry)





Don't forget to email me at kellz0505@gmail.com to sign up!!!


xoxo

kel

1 comment: