A couple of weeks ago I made my own 30 days of June list. Since the end is slowly (or not so slowly) creeping up, I figured I might as well start tracking how I've done so far with my goals.
So things I've done so far.....
1. clean my classroom
2. have a girls weekend vacation
5. do something special to celebrate mine and Steven's anniversary
7. organize my classroom (however, looks like it will be moving anyway....)
8. finish at least 1 book (2 actually!!)
9. sleep in some
10. stay up late
11. help plan a birthday party
16. clean up our home more (still working on this, but at least I started!!)
17. go to the pool and get some sun!
18. find my zip drive
21.keep up with my 5 year Q&A book (so far, so good)
22. start getting in shape
24. go a day without soda
25. start a new book
26. take pictures (Keag's birthday!!)
28. enjoy the beginning of my summer
Not too bad. Especially for me!
Have you made a summer goal list? What's on yours?