Monday, June 17, 2013

link love

Parents and teachers should read this, it's hysterical!! Kids who sold out their parents.

30 different challenges for 30 days. Pretty interesting ideas.

Make your own Jackson Pollock painting, online? Pretty awesome! (see mine, below)

Different ideas for homemade breakfast foods. Yum!!

Pretty sweet looking wedding cakes.

If you're a dog owner or lover, you gotta check these photos out!

Another reason I love Neil Patrick Harris- he's an amazing host!!!

I've been reading this series lately and am hooked!! They are so good. And I love the video one fan made,  posting pictures of who they thought the characters would look like....

Kind of in love with these shoes. And these. And these. 

This may be one of the cutest videos I've ever seen!! And it totally makes me want a kid!

So many people getting married and engaged lately, that I can't help but eye cute wedding things. Plus, these unique ceremony ideas are pretty awesome!

One of my favorite bloggers is having a shoe giveaway!!

Sometimes I really wish I was a kid still, but this list made me remember the reasons why being an adult is actually awesome.


No comments: