Friday, June 28, 2013

today holds dear so many things

First of all, today is my best friend's birthday. I love this lady more than I could put into words. She is my confidant, my sister, my better half. We've been friends (and even roommates) for so long that I can't remember life without her in my life. And while it sucks that she lives so many hundreds of miles away, I love knowing that she has a wonderful guy to look after her. AND I have a free place to stay in DC. hehe

It is also the beginning of Erica's wedding weekend! And for this I am truly excited. So much work has been put into this for the past year and I can't wait to sit back and celebrate the marriage of 2 incredible people. Tonight is the rehearsal and then the all girls sleepover commences. Tomorrow is the big day and will be full of pampering, photos, and laughs. I truly am so blessed to be a part of this special occasion (even if I'm scared to death of giving the maid of honor speech!)  Can't wait to share pictures later this weekend!!!! (More are on instagram, #mcvaywedding)!!!

 xoxoxoxo
kel

No comments: