Sunday, July 8, 2007

<3 <3 <3

I must say I love vacations. Who doesn't though right? But I feel as if I finally have time to read and sleep and run errands.
I had hoped to go somewhere, even if it was by myself, but instead I stayed home and I'm honestly glad I have. I've been able to hang out with people an grow closer with certain friends.

Last night was probably some of the most fun I've had in awhile.... We went to Starbucks for open mike night. Heard "Hey Delilah", which I love no matter who is singing. Then followed it up with sushi!!!! Then raced Jeff. It was sad we were in the car and he ran...yet still managed to beat us to Publix. And of course there was the Boston Creme Cake which was incredible although at first it was frozen solid. Oh well... college kids we'll eat anything!
I must say though, I LOVE my friends. Granted we have tough times (who doesn't) and there are times I just have to get away, but in spite of it all, I love them. Especially lately they have really been there for me in tough times and I just finally feel at home. Like this is where I belong and I have people to share my life with. People that bear witness to me and what happens in my life. And I can do the same for them. I just wish there was a way to say thank you to them. Nothing seems to be enough though, not for all they have done for me!
<3

No comments: