Tuesday, July 17, 2007

on the sunny side of the street

So my second day back went so much better. Granted I was bored as everything, but still I didn't absolutely dread going. Plus it's fun to get to dress up!!!



Ok so my life recently:

Last weekend I went to Charleston, SC with my sister. Have to say it was amazing. Even though it rained all day Saturday and was as hot as everything Friday, I still had fun. It's been forever since just the two of us have hung out, and even then it was only for a few hours.



Tuesday before leaving I saw the new Harry Potter movie. The review I read in Newsweek said it was a sore disappointment, but I rather enjoyed it.
And this coming Saturday I have to take the FTCE (Florida Teachers Certification Exam). Can't express how excited I am about that one... I tried to get one of the books to study from one of the 20 libraries here... but not one had it. So I am reduced to going to Barnes and Noble to buy one....30 bucks, but luckily I have just that left on a gift card. Thank God (for real)!
I think I am starting to see the brighter side of life now. While granted my view from yesterday is still somewhat present in the back of my mind, I know that it's not the end of the world, or my life. I just have to see the bigger picture and the good things in life and pretty soon I'll be my happy self again (which has already started to begin).
Well here's to studying!

3 comments:

jessica said...

yay. i forgot you were going to do that trip with your sis. do you realize how much you look alike? seriously! anyway, good luck saturday :)

Anonymous said...

woo!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

do we really look a lot alike? i never thought we did. she looks a lot like me dad (and i dont think i do) and oddly she kinda looks like my mom--- and i am my moms clone! but idk i just never saw it. glad someone does tho. haha. 4 weeks!!!!