Sunday, August 14, 2011

52 lists in 52 weeks// week 11


I can't believe it, but summer is coming to an end.... It's a sad thought, but at the same time I can't wait. Fall is my favorite season and the beginning of school kind of signifies that to me. However, summer being my next favorite season, there are tons of things I will miss. Which brings me to this week's list.....

Things I will miss about summer.
-pool days
-beach days
-ice cream dates with girl friends
-tanning
-no school
-fireworks
-picnics
-warm weather
-swimming
-bright clear days (when it gets colder, it starts getting cloudier)
-summer rain showers
-the clothing (shorts, skirts, tank tops, summer dresses, flip-flops)
-all the floral that comes with summer
-pretty bright flowers

What will you miss?
Don't forget to link up your posts AND add your photos to our flickr group.
And PS...next week there is going to be an AWESOME post. So make sure to stop by next Sunday!!!!!




4 comments:

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I changed my list somewhat, as I live in Sydney, Australia and it is Winter here! But I love the idea of this week's list. Thank you!

Debbie said...

not really liking to think about the end of summer(!). :-) For sure I will miss some things!

*krystyn* said...

I'm SOOOO far behind on my lists, but determined to get caught up in next few days!!

Unknown said...

Since I live in Scotland we only have a 1 day summer so a lot of my things were done despite the hideous weather! Your list sounds lovely though!