Friday, August 12, 2011

fashion friday/// week 2

Another installation of fashion friday! I honestly love, love, love putting these posts together. Just looking at these gals awesome and unique styles inspire me so much!!
Don't forget to leave a post in the comment section if you want to share some of your favorite fashionistas!

And without further adieu...this weeks picks:

First: with love from michigan
I first came across this lovely gal via my pen pal project a while back and I have been in love with her blog ever since. Besides being incredibly sweet and pretty, she's got an amazing sense of style. Some of my favorite looks of hers:





Second: m loves m
Looking at her posts always makes me feel inspired and envious. She's gorgeous and has such a wonderfully put together look that is nothing short of classy. From her hair and make-up to her clothes, everything always looks perfect!! Some looks of hers that are my absolute favorite....




xoxo
kel

1 comment:

♥B said...

Kel- sorry it took me so long to respond! I've been in the process of moving into an apartment and getting ready for school in the fall :) THANK YOU.. I'm flattered you wrote a post about me.

How's the job search for teaching coming? I'm jealous you work at F21.. it's probably shopping torture though!

xx,
B