Sunday, April 1, 2012

Jen's baby shower

Yesterday my friend Erica and I threw our good friend Jen a baby shower. After kicking her out of the house to get a pedicure, we started (or rather continued our prepping). It was so much fun. Not just the event, but even just the planning it. Erica, God bless her, kept me sane the entire time. There were so many thoughts and plans that I wanted to include, but Erica kept me realistic and the end result of both of our creativity was awesome. And the best part was that our friend and mommy-to-be enjoyed it!

Our theme was "beachy" and we tried to incorporate it into everything. Food, decor, drinks, photobooth props, etc. Since she's having a boy, we also tried to include a lot of blues too.

The end results:












-kellie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, that is so sweet! I love the theme! Congratulations to your friend Jen!

xo Kayla