Sunday, June 14, 2009

oh what a day is today

My day thus far has included:

-a photoshoot with Dan (for a school project...talk about procrastination).
- my battery dying
- a nice random women helping us jump my car
- dan and i driving to pep boys (which my amazing mom suggested) to get a new battery


my car awaiting its new battery. it looks so sad and lonely....



me a little sad at having to spend so much time in the 90+ degree weather. (but hopefully i got some sun!!!) :)



dan. as we waited. and waited. and waited. (at pep boys).
the guy that helped us was soooooo nice.
im sooo glad that it was open today (since it is sunday)






and some random photos of us as we waited.
sometimes its nice to slow down for a minute and be reminded of all the great things there are in life.
like random acts of kindness from strangers.
and moms that are doting and would go to the end of the earth to help their kids (like my mom).
and friends that would go out of their way to help, no questions asked (leigh-leigh).
and pep boys being open on sundays!
and a great boyfriend who is willing to go a million places with me (like photoshoot places and car places) so that I wouldn't have to do it alone. and then buys me coffee to cheer me up.
and God who watches over me and protects me even though I am totally undeserving.

1 comment:

jessica said...

you're amazing and I love you!!! These photos of you and Dan are GREAT!!! I love them, too! See you Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!