Tuesday, July 21, 2009

all things mini

Mini books that is!!!!

I worked on a few more pages from the music and journaling class that I took last week, taught by Ms. Kara.

1234 by Fiest


Don't Stop by Fleetwood MAc



I also finished my mini book with my notes from reading Searching For God Knows What. Here are some of the pages (most of them were just notebook paper filled with notes and quotes).


(God tells us who we are)
(Because a person could read the Bible...to feel that they are not alone, that somebody understands them and loves them enough to speak to them)


(To some scale we have all felt betrayed, but imagine how God felt after the Fall)
(God doesn't believe one country is better than any other- why should we?)


(Ditch the lifeboat)


(To exchange heaven for a place, and to exchange eternity for time, was an act of humility I don't think any of us can understand)


(The circus)
(Our job is not to judge them but to love them)
(Love creates rules and forgives when they are broken)
([Church] obsessed with popular culture?)

Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

Mely said...

awww your so creative[:

i like those scrapbooks you made.

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

thank you! :)

Kara said...

yay! these are all so great! thanks for taking my class. :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

Kara- I'm SO glad I got to. It was soo much fun!
Hope you do another soon.