Monday, July 13, 2009

another one bites the dust

Another Monday here and gone (well technically 30 minutes of it left).

So things I loved about today...... (oh my many lists):

1. Getting started on my music art journal for Ms. Kara's class. Of course I ran into a few obstacles, but hopefully I'll be able to really start tomorrow.

2. New music. Oh how I LOVE new music.



3. Hanging out with friends. Talking for hours about religion, life's issues, and jokes. Sometimes it's nice to just sit still with pleasant conversation.

4. This week is a 4 day week for me. :) I'm taking Friday off to visit with some lovely friends stopping by. And I am SUPER excited to see this face:


5. That I will soon be getting some zzzz's. I am incredibly tired and still have sooooo much to do.

Goodnight lovelies.
-kelzbar

No comments: