Monday, July 20, 2009

so good

So many great things about this weekend and the beginning of this week!
Here goes, my list of 5. 5 things I love, am excited for, can't wait to share!!:


1. Weekend visitors! (I had 2 friends visit me over the course of my long weekend!) So much fun! I only wish I had had more time with them.




2. Shopping adventures with Kim.
I went to 2 of my favorite stores and bought more than I should've, but they were soooo pretty.
I got this dress from Forever 21. Only I got it in a light gray color....sooo pretty.


And this flower ring from Anomaly. (Love this store):



3. I took Friday off from work. I love personal days. I got to edit pictures, read magazines, catch up on my novel reading, hang out with dear friends, some personal appointments, and most importantly didn't have to dread going into the office!!!!



4. Are You Afraid Of the Dark marathon last night with friends. Yes, we may be dorks, but you haven't had a good laugh until you relive your childhood television shows. :)


5. Roommate night tonight. My bestie will be leaving me for about a month to go on some wonderful adventures. I tried to convince her to pack me in her suitcase and bring me, but she wasn't too keen on the idea. Oh well, I tried.


But I am going to miss this face:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were some top quality AYAOTD episodes we watched Sunday night. Dare I say they were some of the best.