Thursday, January 10, 2013

365 project take 2

 So another year, another go at trying this whole 365 project. Last year I got half way through the year (which actually kinda surprised me....I didn't think I'd even be able to make it that far). This year I'm shooting for the entire year. While I know it's a lofty project, I'm trying to make it as simple as possible on myself. My idea/goal: to try and capture me or something I'm doing that day. It should be easy enough since I'm heavily depending on my iphone too. Granted I would love to take more actual camera shots, but I know I won't be able to every day. So instead, I'm trying to when I can and other days simply using my phone to capture my "everyday moments". I think it'll be fun to look back on. I know I enjoy looking back on last years.
So here is the first 9 days worth.

Most of them are posted on my instagram as well (kelzify).
xo
kel


1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE these Kellie! I wish I had the commitment to do this 365 days/picture thing... Hm...maybe you will be my inspiration :)