Friday, January 18, 2013

link love

So many links and websites I've found recently and can't help but love (and share).
Enjoy!!!!!!
-kel


Mix Tape Monday is back!!!

Elise's stamp shop and minibook shop are both currently open and have some amazing goodies for sale!!!

A Valentine's Day DIY online workshop for only $10?? Yes please!!

A soft cover book that's specifically for instagram photos! Can't wait to make my own!

A gorgeous photo shoot with on of my favorite bloggers. Makes me want to go on a photo shoot asap!

Online daily deal boutique shop that might just make my shopoholic side come out a little more!

I really need to try this simple workout.

Top 5 bokeh apps for your phone. I need one!

Speaking of apps..... flickr now has one too!!!

46 ideas for making DIY jewelry. I gotta say, I want to try just about them all (especially because they seem so easy!!)

A new blog (to me) that I'm totally in love with.

Type in a topic in the search engine and the results are all images you can color in. Kind of like creating your own coloring book from the internet! Amazing!

This might be one of the coolest works of art I've ever seen!

1 comment:

katie said...

Thank you for linking to my valentine workshop!! Have a great day! :)