Thursday, January 3, 2013

post-christmas links

Christmas may be over, but that doesn't mean my heart has stopped falling in love with all things Christmas......
So a few of my favorites....

These Christmas fonts (ps they are freeeeee!)

One of the most beautiful white trees I've ever seen. Maybe next year.....

Something I would definitely like to try with kidos next year!!!

Some amazing advent calendar ideas: one, two even though its halloween themed, three

Ugly sweater themed cake??? Uh yes please!!!

Can't wait to one day start this tradition with my own kidos.

One of the prettiest Christmas outfits ever!!!

Sweet shirt... I think I might need it!

Some Christmas tunes (that I probably won't wait until December to listen to again).

Oh and there's this Christmas playlist too.


So many cute Christmas things. Too bad it's over 300 days away until the next one!
-kel





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, I love all things Christmas, too! Thanks for sharing the links!

Amanda Rose
http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com