Monday, January 14, 2013

lately/currently

Lately
I've been feeling absolutely like crap. Good thing I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow!!!

I've been dreaming about the summer and what I'll do over it. Vacations, crafts, babysitting...woohoo.

I've been trying to get work stuff in order and up to date. I feel like I'm constantly working, but I know I'll be glad in the long run. Plus, it's probably largely due to it being my first year.

 Currently
I'm watching The Bachelor with Chloe. She doesn't seem as interested in it as she does eating the blanket and sofa though....silly puppies.
I'm eating my last cupcake (mini) from Sweets By Holly. Jen and I went on a fro yo.cupcake date there yesterday. Yay for leftovers!!!

I'm still wearing my work clothes. I've just been that exhausted. 

I'm finishing  up data paperwork from work. Good thing I like to organize.
 

Well, back to reality tv... you know, because there is such a thing.
-kel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog visitors have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?
My webpage ... Luis Souto ecommerce projects handled lanautica.com