Monday, November 1, 2010

5 loves on monday and happy november!

Happy November loves! I can't believe it's already here. Where did October go??? Seriously.
I'm a little disappointed, because I tried to post the last of my October posts this weekend, but my internet at home wasn't working. Major bummer. And my work computer doesn't have the stuff for the posts. Another bummer. But on the bright side....I do have a kick butt list for today's 5 loves list!!!


1. this super cute idea....i want one.
found here
2. all these adorable items from this ultra awesome etsy shop:




Did I mention that most of their cute pillows are only $5????



3. another oh so beautiful printable mini album kit from corey marie
i want this one super badly!

found here.


4. candy skewers!!!
i made some like these for the halloween party I threw for the youth yesterday. yummy


these found here


5. Alison Sudol (a fine franzy). she's my new style crush. .....almost makes me wish I had red hair again....almost.




What's on your love list???
Happy Monday. Hope it's a fantasic one! :)
xoxo
kel

7 comments:

Unknown said...

she looks great! i thought she was florence welsh for a second :)

I love that scrapbook album. super cute

Campfire Chic said...

CUTE mini album! It's so adorable.

Unknown said...

I love her style. I wish I looked that classy!
And I can't believe those pillows are so cheap. It's robbery!

Maleeka said...

only five dollars..thats amazing..for those gorgeous pillows!

Amy said...

ooh i love that journal :)

Holly Knitlightly said...

So many cute things! And whoa, those pillows are only 5$? Amazing!!

Oh, My Darling said...

Cute mystery boxes!? How fun!