Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday Wishes


another wednesday.
i've decided that i am going to make this one a kick butt one though. i am so tired of crappy days. today WILL be good.
so far pumpkin muffins from a co-worker, pumpkin spice coffee, and pralines and creme ice cream have helped.... :)
and of course my ever growing wish list is another thing to somewhat brighten the dreary day today.

1. more toms

(weheartit.com photo)
the pair i have have seen better days. :( plus, there are so many sweet styles and designs...can i have like one of each please? and its for a good cause, so i'm not really being that greedy am i???


2. more order in my life

(weheartit.com photo)
i feel so unorganized lately and i know that its partly because i need to reevaluate my priorities. i need more order in my life. ...now i just have to find the time to plan my time. ha!





3. more sleep...and a mental health day (because we all need mental health days every once and a while)

(weheartit.com photo)

4. a lunchbag/box

found here



found here
--i start interning in a school january and i feel like i should have a lunch bag/box like the good ole days. plus there are some ooh so adorable ones i've had my eye on...


So what's on your wishlist???
Don't forget to check out Courtney's, Liz's, Erin's, Olivia's, Katie's, and Karlie's wishlists for today!!
lovelove,
kel

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I don't own any Toms but I would love a pair...

And I bought a cute little lunch bag from Old Navy... only $1 and it has lasted me a year. I love it!

My wish today was for Starbucks in the new red cup... and I am enjoying it now. Wish granted :)

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I feel so unorganized lately too. I really need to get organized, so I can feel relaxed. Good luck on this too.

Ella said...

I could definitely go for a Mental Health Day.

Luckily, the week is almost over.

Best wishes!

-Ella

krystal said...

I *love* the silver Toms. I'm totally into them!

Marta said...

Your list could be a list created by me, bc i need:
1. TOMS
2. Some order in my life
3. SLEEP!!

Nicole said...

i love the blog! new follower :)